Tuesday, August 25, 2009

USB CABLE AND BLA BLA BLA..

Still couldnt find my canon usb cabel yet, which also means that i still have to hold on the stories with piccas about my two sunshines...i dun have any ideas where did i put it, or when is the last time ive been using it.. i ve been searching for it in every corner in this house, but still no sign of it..
I should be a bz bee right now, but to my surprise (am i?) ive NOT!.. Just got 2nd rev of my paper from Dr. A* last Friday, i should be giving the latest rev with correction yesterday, but im not... dont know how to get rid of this `SO LAZZY` mode, feel like been trapped in this mode for such a longgg time, plz plz myself...switch it to `BEE` mode again,..perharps this Ramadhan will change me a bit...Ameen...To anybody who s been dropping by (althou i know i always alone here..hehehe), I wish u a happy and blessed Ramadhan....(I always hope that i am a better person than few mins ago me)

No comments:

Post a Comment