Wednesday, August 26, 2009

TAG BY NANA

I was tag by Nana ... longg time ago,
Since im in blogging mode (as im running from my real task), ill try to answer although actually im really not gud at this tagging tagging thing...

1)"5" nama timangan- Nicknames
a. Ina
b. Lina
c. Klong
d. Nik
e. Mama

2) "5" sifat/tabiat buruk - Bad Habits
a. cannot organize my work place/room properly
b. love to sleep (where ever/when ever)
c. very emotional
d. stubborn
e. love spending money...I love shopping!!

3) "5" makanan kegemaran - Favourite Foods
a. Mee soup/Keautiew soup/Soto (Things related to soup)
b. Shushi
c. Udon
d. Nasi Lemak
e. Nasi Ayam

4)"5" subjek pelajaran paling suka - Favourite Subjects
a. 1st definitely would be my major area Nanotechnology
a. Math
b. Science
c. Bahasa Melayu
d. English

5)"5" benda wajib dlm purse - 5 items in my purse
a. ID
b. Car Licence (Hate to remember bout my car licence after been compound just bcoz i dun realized it have been expired for 6 days!)
c. Credit Card
d. Damia's mykid
e. ATM cards

6) "5" topik yang biasa di bual bersama pasangan/teman.... 5 Favourites Ramblings with mates
a. Family & kids
b. Study problems
c. shopping things
d. diet!
e. future planning

7) "5" MANGSA TAG..jeng2 ....sapa yg kena.... I have to TAG 5 people.....
I dun feel like tagging anybody right now, perhaps next time.....

Thanks cik Nana `
http://sweetlullaby09.blogspot.com/` for tagging me
and sorryo for the super duper late reply!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment