Friday, April 2, 2010

Al-fatihah

Al-fatihah ...to Mio Ahmad Fuad Mior Badri (better known as Din beramboi)....
I m never a hot fan of Din beramboi ...but...
when i heard the news at about 2 am yesterday, some where in my heart suddently felt so much pain, and the tears drop ..
then i realised why ...

ever since he joined the Riuh pagi Era...i ve been listening to him almost every weekday... (after Trio-Nana, Adi n Kiran)
Highway Taiping~ Bandar Baharu is the witness of my loyalty to era fm (thou a bit frustrated after Kiran's leaving), which Pak Nil & Din beramboi also have been accompanying me, keeping me awake on that boring and straight road every morning ....there s no day that i drive in the morning without listening to them ..
he hade become apart from my routine ... fell such a lost ..the last time i listened to them was last Thursay...if only i went to campus this week, i could have still listened to him until tuesday...

these are some of his note on twitter about 2 weeks before he got admitted ..
-"@TheRealBeramboi: Tanda2 ajal mula2 bhgn kaki berasa kebas2 kemudian bransur2 ke bhgn atas hingga ke nafas dan kluar selamanya...Aku insaf!"
-He also mentioned that he want somebody to replace his place at era -
he s tired and want to do the 'ibadah' more .
(p/s: he s twitter has been deleted, luckyly i ve managed to read it yesterday)

Insaf in me also; He can call us when ever, in what ever condition He want to, Allah Almighty, make me a better person, so that i can meet you in my best of mine..

Ya Allah,
Sesungguh nya dari Engkau kami datang,
dan kepada engkau jua kami kembali...
Tempatkan lah dia dalam golongan orang2 yng ber iman ..
Ameen..
AL-fatihah for Mior Ahmad Fuad Mior Badri , tq for being a part of my life ..
( My deepest condolences to his family)

2 comments:

  1. Al-fatihah..
    mmg tak sangka kan. ajal sudah ditentukan. cuma, now demam jgn diambil remeh kan...bahaya.

    sedih...mlm td wife dia ada kat era kan..tp saya tak dgr...adik saya ckp wife dia crying. hiba.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nana, baca blog paknil..sedih giler..nangis sy baca ...sedihh http://aznilnawawi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete