Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Chronic Sleepiness




Ive been a chronic sleepiness lately. It started ...i think for almost 2 weeks before. Im not sure wat really happen to my body, is it because me having some sore throat n running nose, or is it because of the weather ..or is it bcoz of fasting....not really sure the main reason. I admit in my normal day,im a sleepiness person, but this CHRONIC SLEEPINESS ready driving me to a total non-productive dayly life....arghhh...
Today was the worst day ever, since ive been having chronic sleepiness...


a)I slept at 12am yesterday (which can be considered as early for me),


b)woke up at 5am for sahur and slept again after Subuh before woke up again at 730am,


c)after sending kids to their kinder, i really felt like going to bed again.


d)I am chronically so sleepy when im driving to USM at 9am,


e)seriously been so sleepy before even reaching at Bukit Merah, so i decided to stop awhile at Semanggol RnR, for a quick nap for about 30min


f)still felt extremely sleepy, but continued driving.(I realized that theres several times that i closed my eyes for a few sec). Did few breathing excercises to make sure that adequate oxygen go thu my brain

g)after reaching USM at about 1015am, AGAIN..i took a nap in car at the parking area for i dont know how many min. But still I felt sleepyyyy..


f)I moved around the school, hoping that the sleepiness will go away,..but its not!


g)At 130pm, i decided to take a evening nap, it eventually turn out to be a 2 , 1/2h of evening sleep!


OMG, its really a chronic sleepiness syndrome!!!...what should i do???!!!!

2 comments:

  1. kak nik,
    mmg kronik giler dah nih. pasni p jogging kat tasik tepeng la bagi O2 masuk. saya tokleh terima tidur kat hiway tu mcm travel jauh bebenor...heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah nana, sy pon tak dpt terima diri ini benti kat rnr utk tido..skang ni pon mmg slalu yg benti tido, yg peliknya pejam jer mata terus lena..bahaya..bahaya

    ReplyDelete